Demi Lovato wants to romance mature men
London: Singer Demi Lovato says she wants to date level-headed men because she feels an immature person cannot handle her emotional complexities.
The 21-year-old `Give Your Heart a Break` hitmaker says she will only allow herself to be in a relationship with someone who can help her manage her mental health, suggest reports.
"I would be slightly overwhelming for somebody who is not at a level of maturity to support me mentally," said Lovato, who has battled drug and alcohol addiction and an eating disorder in the past.
The former Disney star has had a couple of high-profile boyfriends, including pop star Joe Jonas and `That `70s` star Wilmer Valderrama, in the past.
She admits it is always a struggle when a romance comes to an end, but it`s even harder when the relationship ends in the spotlight.
"The problem when you go public with a personal relationship is that when it ends, it ends publicly as well," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?