Demi Lovato wants to romance mature men
London: Singer Demi Lovato says she wants to date level-headed men because she feels an immature person cannot handle her emotional complexities.
The 21-year-old `Give Your Heart a Break` hitmaker says she will only allow herself to be in a relationship with someone who can help her manage her mental health, suggest reports.
"I would be slightly overwhelming for somebody who is not at a level of maturity to support me mentally," said Lovato, who has battled drug and alcohol addiction and an eating disorder in the past.
The former Disney star has had a couple of high-profile boyfriends, including pop star Joe Jonas and `That `70s` star Wilmer Valderrama, in the past.
She admits it is always a struggle when a romance comes to an end, but it`s even harder when the relationship ends in the spotlight.
"The problem when you go public with a personal relationship is that when it ends, it ends publicly as well," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Bieber planning his own funeral
- Hilarious! We bet every South Indian is tired of hearing these stereotypical things – Watch
- 'Rustom' will leave people thinking, arguing: Akshay Kumar
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season