Demi Moore `calls off romance with Harry Morton`
Washington: Demi Moore and former boyfriend Harry Morton have called off their six-month relationship after agreeing that they are better off as friends.
A source told E! News that the couple stopped dating but they have remained in regular contact as they get on so well, Contactmusic reported.
The insider said that though they occasionally meet up as friends, they have stopped seeing each other romantically.
The source asserted that the pair had a lot of fun together because of their mutual interests.
The insider told the publication that the duo had decided that while they had become very good friends through the dating process, it wasn`t going to turn into a long-term romance.
Moore, who is going through a divorce from Ashton Kutcher, is said to be currently dating former commercial pearl diver Will Hannigan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!