Demi Moore demands 18m pounds divorce settlement from Ashton Kutcher
London: Demi Moore, who is worth more than 120 million pounds, has reportedly asked for 18 million pounds from her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher in their divorce settlement.
The 50-year-old actress` lawyers, who filed the demand at the Superior Court of California, claimed that he earned a fortune in shrewd investments since the couple got married in 2005, the Daily Express reported.
Moore has also claimed that the 35-year-old actor has been able to make so much money only because she introduced him to Madonna`s billionaire manager, Guy Oseary, and oil and foods tycoon Ron Burkle.
Moore`s lawyers insist that she is entitled to get some benefits from Kutcher, as he made the investments on the advice of her friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life