Demi Moore ‘really hurt’ by Ashton Kutcher
New York: Demi Moore is “really hurt” by her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher and that may be behind her demands for a large divorce settlement, according to reports.
Demi Moore filed for divorce from Ashton Kutcher on Thursday, asking her estranged ex to pay her spousal support and her attorney fees.
However, a new report suggests that the famous actress does not necessarily want or need Kutcher’s money. According to estimates, Moore even has more money than Kutcher.
It seems Moore may just be bent on revenge.
As a source told TMZ, Kutcher was a "bad husband" and Moore was “really hurt" by him.
The gossip site reports that the two are in the middle of negotiating a financial settlement and close to striking a deal, which won’t include spousal support.
A year and a half after splitting, Moore filed divorce docs from her husband of six years, citing irreconcilable differences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions