Demi Moore spotted on dinner date with her new man
Los Angeles: ‘Ghost’ star Demi Moore seems to be ready to go public with her new romance as she was spotted enjoying a dinner date with a man.
The 50-year-old actress was seen at a restaurant in Beverly Hills with her new beau, restaurateur Harry Morton, reported E! online.
They have allegedly been seeing each other for a few months.
"They have been trying to keep it a secret. It`s not a serious thing... But it may develop into something. They have a lot of fun together and have been meeting in secret places in New York and Los Angeles," a source said.
Moore and Morton arrived at the eatery and were flirtatious and sharing laughs throughout the dinner. He took her back to her home in his car and went inside with her.
Paparazzi waiting outside her house gave up and left when he stayed inside for hours.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He reportedly dated Lindsay Lohan several years ago. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?