Demi Moore wanted divorce for a long time
Los Angeles: Actress Demi Moore reportedly wanted to file for divorce from Ashton Kutcher the day she left him in November but financial issues between them stopped her from doing so.
Kutcher, 34, who cheated on Moore, wanted to give her time to move on before filing for legal procedure. But finally he got tired of waiting and filed for divorce Dec 22, reports tmz.com
Moore and Kutcher were married for six years but ended it after the latter was caught cheating on their marriage anniversary.
Sources claim Moore is "genuinely happy" and has no regrets about moving on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth