Demi Moore wants big chunk of divorce money from Kutcher
Los Angeles: Actress Demi Moore is reportedly seeking more cash in her divorce from the `Two and a Half Men` actor Ashton Kutcher.
The 50-year-old actress, who is believed to have scored big time from her split with her previous husband Bruce Willis, is working to get a big payout from the 34-year-old actor, reported Ace showbiz.
"Demi wants the divorce as much as Ashton. She wanted to file her own legal papers but couldn`t due to unresolved financial issues. She allegedly will sign his papers only if the terms of their divorce agreement meet her satisfaction," a source said.
The divorce papers were filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on December 21 under the name of Christopher A Kutcher, more than a year after she announced their separation.
Kutcher, who is dating actress Mila Kunis, has been spotted enjoying Christmas holiday with his girlfriend in his hometown of Iowa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS