Denise Richards and Richie Sambora split again
Los Angeles: Actress Denise Richards and singer Richie Sambora have reportedly split for the second time just weeks after they went public about their rekindled romance.
The 52-year-old singer first began dating Richards in 2006, shortly after his marriage to Heather Locklear collapsed.
Richards, 41, had also separated from her ex-husband Charlie Sheen.
The couple subsequently split, but reunited last year and confirmed their new relationship status at the red carpet of the 12th Annual Golden Heart Awards here last month.
However, they fell out before the CMT Awards in Nashville last week, breaking up for the second time, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"It`s over. They had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldn`t continue the relationship any longer," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!