Depp designed Heard`s engagement ring
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp designed the engagement ring for his fiancee and actress Amber Heard himself, but his attempt to create a unique piece of jewellery went awry.
Depp was spotted wearing a diamond ring on his left hand and explained that it was originally intended for his partner Heard. But the ring is too big for the actress, reportedly.
The 50-year-old said: "I made some drawings, which were maybe a bit out of proportion because I didn`t know what numbers meant in terms of diamond size. So boom! It came back and I realised that the diamond was the size of a human eye and might be a little uncomfortable to wear."
Later he bought another from an antique jewellery store.
"If she`s walking down the street and waves, the glare could burn someone`s retina. So I got her this one from a wonderful antique jewellery person in New York. And it hasn`t left my finger since. I`ll get it fitted to her finger and she can decide which one she wants," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!