Dev Patel says he’s too young to marry Freida Pinto
London: Dev Patel has said that he is too young to settle down and has no plans to marry his ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ co-star Freida Pinto. The 21-year-old actor has been dating the beauty since they met on the set of Danny Boyle’s Oscar-winning 2008 film.
They have been dogged by marriage rumours ever since, prompting Patel to deny reports in 2010 that they were engaged, and now he’s opened up to reveal he still has no plans to take their romance to the next level.
“No, we are not engaged,” a leading daily has quoted Patel as telling chat show host Graham Norton.
“I am 21! There are so many rumours about us but no, we are just working hard,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year