Dia Mirza, Sahil Sangha to marry Oct 18 in Delhi
Mumbai: It`s an Oct 18 wedding for actress-producer Dia Mirza and her soft spoken fiancé Sahil Sangha.
Confirming this, Dia said: "We`ve finally zeroed in on a date for our wedding. It`s 18 October. That`s the date when Sahil and I will be married."
The wedding will take place in Delhi and will be attended by the couple`s family and close friends only. Dia is likely to later host a lavish reception in Mumbai for her friends from the entertainment industry.
Sahil`s family is largely based in Delhi, and so, their nuptials are due to be held in the capital.
"It was the two families` decision to have the wedding in Delhi on the chosen date," said Dia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?