Dia Mirza, Sahil Sangha to marry Oct 18 in Delhi
Mumbai: It`s an Oct 18 wedding for actress-producer Dia Mirza and her soft spoken fiancé Sahil Sangha.
Confirming this, Dia said: "We`ve finally zeroed in on a date for our wedding. It`s 18 October. That`s the date when Sahil and I will be married."
The wedding will take place in Delhi and will be attended by the couple`s family and close friends only. Dia is likely to later host a lavish reception in Mumbai for her friends from the entertainment industry.
Sahil`s family is largely based in Delhi, and so, their nuptials are due to be held in the capital.
"It was the two families` decision to have the wedding in Delhi on the chosen date," said Dia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan