Diane Keaton wants to get married
Washington: Diane Keaton has opened up about tantric sex and her movie ‘The Big Wedding’ character’s interest in the ancient practice.
Keaton, who appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’ and ‘The Ellen Show’ to talk about the flick said that when you have tantric sex, you go for a long time and you have that thing
called the orgasm for nine hours, the Huffington Post reported.
“For nine hours! For nine hours! That`s ridiculous!” she said.
When asked why she never got married, Keaton said that she would like to tie the knot but nobody ever asked her the question.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex