Diane Keaton wants to get married
Washington: Diane Keaton has opened up about tantric sex and her movie ‘The Big Wedding’ character’s interest in the ancient practice.
Keaton, who appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’ and ‘The Ellen Show’ to talk about the flick said that when you have tantric sex, you go for a long time and you have that thing
called the orgasm for nine hours, the Huffington Post reported.
“For nine hours! For nine hours! That`s ridiculous!” she said.
When asked why she never got married, Keaton said that she would like to tie the knot but nobody ever asked her the question.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours