Did Halle Berry marry Olivier Martinez in a cut-price wedding?
London: Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez`s wedding in France over the weekend was a modest one even though the actress earns up to 7million pounds per film.
The `X-Men` star, 46, tied the knot at the Chateau des Conde in the countryside south of Paris and it cost a meager 11,000 pounds to hire, the Daily Star reported.
The newly married couple`s low-key affair was attended by just 60 guests, that fuelled speculations that the duo paid half what the average British pair spend on their nuptials these days.
A source at the chateau told the publication that white marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show business wedding , but generally it was pretty down-to-earth.
The Hollywood actress, 46, donned a simple cream dress as she arrived in a white limousine to the ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'