Did Halle Berry marry Olivier Martinez in a cut-price wedding?
London: Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez`s wedding in France over the weekend was a modest one even though the actress earns up to 7million pounds per film.
The `X-Men` star, 46, tied the knot at the Chateau des Conde in the countryside south of Paris and it cost a meager 11,000 pounds to hire, the Daily Star reported.
The newly married couple`s low-key affair was attended by just 60 guests, that fuelled speculations that the duo paid half what the average British pair spend on their nuptials these days.
A source at the chateau told the publication that white marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show business wedding , but generally it was pretty down-to-earth.
The Hollywood actress, 46, donned a simple cream dress as she arrived in a white limousine to the ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'