Did Halle Berry marry Olivier Martinez in a cut-price wedding?
London: Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez`s wedding in France over the weekend was a modest one even though the actress earns up to 7million pounds per film.
The `X-Men` star, 46, tied the knot at the Chateau des Conde in the countryside south of Paris and it cost a meager 11,000 pounds to hire, the Daily Star reported.
The newly married couple`s low-key affair was attended by just 60 guests, that fuelled speculations that the duo paid half what the average British pair spend on their nuptials these days.
A source at the chateau told the publication that white marquees were put up around the grounds and everyone was very discreet because it was a show business wedding , but generally it was pretty down-to-earth.
The Hollywood actress, 46, donned a simple cream dress as she arrived in a white limousine to the ceremony.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!