Divorce from Russell was emotionally traumatic: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: `Roar` hitmaker Katy Perry says her divorce from Russell Brand was emotionally devastating.
Perry, 29, and Brand, 39, finalised their divorce in 2012 and the singer says it was incredibly traumatic, reportedly.
"It was emotionally traumatic for me. It was the death of a dream. I was in fairytale land, and the reality of it wasn`t so," she said.
Perry said she does not like talking about her failed marriage because she does not want to appear desperate.
"But I don`t really like talking about it anymore, because it feels like a thousand lifetimes ago, and also it makes me look desperate, like I need it for attention," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life