Divorce from Russell was emotionally traumatic: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: `Roar` hitmaker Katy Perry says her divorce from Russell Brand was emotionally devastating.
Perry, 29, and Brand, 39, finalised their divorce in 2012 and the singer says it was incredibly traumatic, reportedly.
"It was emotionally traumatic for me. It was the death of a dream. I was in fairytale land, and the reality of it wasn`t so," she said.
Perry said she does not like talking about her failed marriage because she does not want to appear desperate.
"But I don`t really like talking about it anymore, because it feels like a thousand lifetimes ago, and also it makes me look desperate, like I need it for attention," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking