Divorcing feels like a death: Myleene Klass
London: Singer Myleene Klass, who split from husband Graham Quinn last year, has revealed that some of the hardest times in her life made her strong.
The TV personality appears in a purple wig on the cover of a fashion magazine and said in an interview that how she coped after splitting from husband, reported Sun online.
"It`s like a bereavement... It`s a loss. I`ve had to look at it as positively as I can. People say these things make you stronger, but it`s more that I didn`t realise how strong I already was," she said.
Klass, 35, who is mother to daughters Ava, five, and two-year-old Hero, said focusing on the girls has helped her.
"Sitting there wallowing and feeling sorry for yourself doesn`t help anyone. I`ve learned to be like water - keep on finding the cracks that lead to the river. Just keep on moving," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!