Don`t like to wear the pants in my relationships: Swift
Los Angeles: With a fair share of break-ups behind her, singer Taylor Swift says does not like to be in charge in a relationship.
The `Mean` hitmaker insists that she is not the type of over-controlling girlfriend.
"If I feel too much like I`m wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable, and then we break up. It needs to be equal. If I feel too much like I`m wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable, and then we break up," she tells Harper`s Bazaar magazine.
"It`s wonderful to hand over the reins to your boyfriend when you control so much of these big, high-pressure decisions, you know? That is a huge defining factor in who you choose to be with."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on the sets of '2.0'—Here's how
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!