Don`t push relationships: Vanessa Paradis
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Vanessa Paradis feels if a relationship does not work out, then there is no point in pushing a stale connection.
"Love is the strongest and most fragile thing we have in life. Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn`t work from the beginning, it`s never going to work. Don`t push it," Harper`s Bazaar magazine quoted Paradis as saying.
The 39-year-old ended her 14-year-old relationship with actor Johnny Depp in June and feels people can be unhappy in love at times.
"You keep learning all the time. Sometimes you could be in an unhappy relationship you are very much in love with someone, but it`s making you unhappy and you think things can change and you can work it out," she said.
Paradis has two children with Depp, 13-year-old daughter Lily-Rose and 10-year-old son Jack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!