Don`t rush into marriage, Alex Reid tells Katie Price`s fiancé
London: Cage fighter Alex Reid has advised Katie Price`s fiancé Kieran Hayler to give time to their relationship to grow.
Reid, who was married to Price for less than a year in 2010, says being married to Price is full of ups and downs, reports thesun.co.uk.
"They should take longer to get to know each other. It is a roller-coaster being married to her," Reid said.
"Katie`s in love with being in love. It`s new and exciting and I hope a new deep love can form. As long as Kieran understands the world he`s now part of, he`ll be fine," he added.
Hayler proposed Price on Christmas after being with her for couple of weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan