Dot-Marie Jones marries girlfriend in surprise ceremony
London: `Glee` star Dot-Marie Jones has tied the knot with her longtime girlfriend in a surprise ceremony.
The 49-year-old actress, a former shot up athlete, who is famous for her role as a gym coach in the hit TV series, exchanged vows with Bridgett Casteen at their LA home, reported Contactmusic.
On a pretext of a holiday party, the pair called their close ones including family and friends, who were unknown of the fact that they were gathered to witness a surprise wedding.
Just after they became engaged, Bridgett took to twitter to confirm the news, "Thank you Dot-Marie Jones for making me the happiest woman in the world, engaged," the post read.
Jones proposed Casteen earlier this year in October during a weekend trip to Disneyland.
The newlyweds met three years ago in December 2010. It is Jones` first marriage but Casteen`s second, who has two children from the previous one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex