Douglas praises Zeta Jones as they reconcile after recent separation
New Delhi: Michael Douglas has revealed that he and his wife Catherine Zeta Jones are doing well and showered his "beautiful" wife with compliments.
The 69-year-old Academy award winner, who got the news of his reconciliation with his 42-year-old Welsh actress wife at the premiere of his new movie `Last Vegas`, was all praises for his better half and said that she is "more beautiful than ever, inside and out", Universal Pictures India reported.
The ` Basic Instinct` actor commented on their relationship for the first time after the couple hit a rough patch in their thirteen year long marriage and admitted that they share a "teenage romance".
Douglas also revealed that he supports her with everything and added that she is "simply the best".
The actor is he is all set to make his comeback to the big screen with legends Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline in their new movie ` Last Vegas`, which is set to release in Indian theaters on November 22, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth