Drew Barrymore renews vows?
London: `Charlie`s Angels` star Drew Barrymore reportedly marked her first wedding anniversary last weekend by renewing her vows with husband Will Kopelman.
The 38-year-old actress exchanged vows with the art consultant at her Montecito, California home in front of a small group of family and close friends, reported Daily Star online.
Their baby daughter Olive was also be by her parents` side.
Barrymore was pregnant with the now eight-month-old tot when she originally tied the knot.
"Drew has never been happier. It was her idea, and Will was thrilled to do it," a source said.
The intimate vow renewal ceremony will be one of the actress` final happy memories of her house.
Barrymore placed the property up for sale last month with a price tag of 4.8 million pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row