Early days of relationship with Bart were a bit embarrassing, says Julianne Moore
London: Julianne Moore has admitted that she is embarrassed about the early days of her relationship with husband Bart Freundlich, because in the beginning the director and writer didn`t want to get involved with her.
The couple first met in 1996 while working on the film ` The Myth Of Fingerprints `.
The 52-year-old actress told the Daily Express that at first Freundlich didn`t want to start a relationship with her.
She said that though it was his very first film, she really liked him.
Moore said that Freundlich lived in New York and she lived in Los Angeles, but after they had a baby their relationship became `fluid`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel