Ed Sheeran buys ranch near Taylor Swift`s home?
London: Singer Ed Sheeran has reportedly bought a ranch worth two million pounds, which is close to Taylor Swift`s estate in Nashville.
Sheeran, 22, is rumoured to be dating Swift though he has denied such allegations, reported Daily Mirror.
Sheeran, who bought the new property on his 22nd birthday, is preparing to build a recording studio inside the ranch so that he can create his new album there.
Sheeran currently lives with his brother.
"I still don`t have a house so I share a flat with my brother. My Brit awards will go on his mantelpiece along with my LEGO Millennium Falcon," Sheeran had said.
He is said to be planning to move into the new home later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster