Ed Sheeran buys ranch near Taylor Swift`s home?
London: Singer Ed Sheeran has reportedly bought a ranch worth two million pounds, which is close to Taylor Swift`s estate in Nashville.
Sheeran, 22, is rumoured to be dating Swift though he has denied such allegations, reported Daily Mirror.
Sheeran, who bought the new property on his 22nd birthday, is preparing to build a recording studio inside the ranch so that he can create his new album there.
Sheeran currently lives with his brother.
"I still don`t have a house so I share a flat with my brother. My Brit awards will go on his mantelpiece along with my LEGO Millennium Falcon," Sheeran had said.
He is said to be planning to move into the new home later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!