Ed Sheeran wants Taylor Swift to date Orlando Bloom
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran wants his good friend Taylor Swift to hook up with newly single actor Orlando Bloom.
Sheeran, who was previously linked to Swift, said he would want Bloom to be the country singer`s new boyfriend, reportedly.
Bloom has split from wife Miranda Kerr and was recently photographed with Swift`s friend Selena Gomez in Los Angeles.
Swift, 24, who collaborated with Sheeran on the 2013 song "Everything Has Changed," already met the new woman in Sheeran`s life.
While there is little public knowledge about his girlfriend, Sheeran said she "works for a food company -- well not a food company, she works for a chef."
Sheeran introduced his lady love to Swift by taking them to dinner. "We went for dinner in London. She likes her."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!