Eddie Redmayne shows off new girlfriend at Wimbledon
London: Actor Eddie Redmayne went public with his new romance as the world famous Wimbledon tennis tournament kicked off here.
The 30-year-old "My Week with Marilyn" star stepped out with public relations worker Hannah Bagshawe and the pair indulged in traditional English afternoon tea at the All England Tennis Club, reported Daily Mail.
"They`re terribly sweet together and Eddie is awfully protective. They held hands all day and while everyone else was outside drinking on the terrace Eddie took her inside and they shared afternoon tea from one plate. He even buttered her scones for her," said a source.
Last year, Redmayne was linked to fellow British actress Carey Mulligan, who went on to marry folk rocker Marcus Mumford in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster