Elizabeth Hurley happy with long engagement
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Hurley and her fiance, cricketer Shane Warne, haven`t set a date for their wedding yet as they are enjoying their "long engagement".
The 47-year-old got engaged to the 43-year-old Australian cricketer in September last year.
"We are loving our long engagement and had always planned it this way. We have a great deal of organising to do, mostly because Shane is now based in England while his children are based in Australia, along with much of his work," contactmusic.com quoted Hurley as saying.
"We need this time to plan out how all our lives can work. We have committed to share our lives and are trying as hard as we can to make it fabulous for everyone involved and we`ve had a lot of fun doing it," she added.
Although the couple are ready to wait to walk down the aisle, Hurley says her son Damian and Shane`s three kids Brooke, Summer and Jackson are very keen for them to marry.
"I think the children are longing for us to get a move on, but it has to be the right time for all of us. We have a plan in mind, but it`s still early days," said the actress, who was previously married to Arun Nayar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity