Elizabeth Hurley plants kiss on beau Warnie after winning cricket match
London: Shane Warne, who was in the mood to celebrate after a clinching win over the Perth Scorcers at the Big Bash League cricket match on Wednesday, rushed into the waiting arms of his fiancée Elizabeth Hurley.
The two who have been engaged since September 2011 were seen putting on a public display of affection in the players’ room following the match, the Daily Mail reported.
The ‘Bedazzled’ star congratulated Warne with a big kiss after he led his team to a 10-wicket win.
Hurley looked relaxed and happy in a sparkly cardigan and jeans with her hair hanging down loosely.
Throughout the game, converted cricket fan Liz admitted she was anxious watching from the sidelines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster