Elizabeth Hurley plants kiss on beau Warnie after winning cricket match
London: Shane Warne, who was in the mood to celebrate after a clinching win over the Perth Scorcers at the Big Bash League cricket match on Wednesday, rushed into the waiting arms of his fiancée Elizabeth Hurley.
The two who have been engaged since September 2011 were seen putting on a public display of affection in the players’ room following the match, the Daily Mail reported.
The ‘Bedazzled’ star congratulated Warne with a big kiss after he led his team to a 10-wicket win.
Hurley looked relaxed and happy in a sparkly cardigan and jeans with her hair hanging down loosely.
Throughout the game, converted cricket fan Liz admitted she was anxious watching from the sidelines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?