Elizabeth Hurley reunites with Shane Warne for family lunch
London: Estranged couple Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne put their personal troubles aside and met over a family lunch with kids.
The pair is going through a tough time in their relationship and the 48-year-old model and Warne, 44, were spotted with his kids Brooke, Summer and Jackson, and one of their friends for the meal, reported Daily Mirror.
Hurley`s engagement ring was still missing from her finger but she and Shane ambled along like nothing was going on. She hugged and kissed his daughters but did show any sign of affection towards the former cricketer.
The couple got together in 2010 but last week it was revealed that their relationship was on the rocks.
Hurley recently confirmed their split on her Twitter page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt walk the runway for cancer patients
- Oscars 2017: The winners and the diversity
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' filmmaker Damien Chazelle becomes youngest director to win academy
- 'Game Of Thrones' actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Production of 'Jurassic World 2' officially begins
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married