Elizabeth Hurley, Shane Warne can`t find time to get married
London: Actress-model Elizabeth Hurley says she wants to marry her fiance, cricketer Shane Warne, but can`t seem to find the time due to work commitments.
"We`d love to (get married), and it`s top of our to-do list, but we just haven`t. It`s logistically quite difficult, because half the family are in Australia and half the family are here," she said in a Russian magazine interview.
In the accompanying shoot, the 47-year-old showed off her stunning curves in a plunging cossie, while another moody black and white snap showed her wrapped up in a fluffy coat.
Hurley spoke out about she keeps in shape and admitted she sticks to a diet, reported Mirror online.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we`re older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim...
"But as you get older, it doesn`t actually look that attractive to be super skinny," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!