Ellen DeGeneres leaves Garfield, Stone embarrassed
Los Angeles: Popular chat show host Ellen DeGeneres left actors Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone embarrassed by questioning them about their relationship.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro" co-stars, who have been sharing a romantic off-screen chemistry since 2011, appeared on the show Thursday with Jamie Foxx.
Foxx also played his part well by joking about the couple, saying: "What do you guys do? I mean do you guys stay in separate rooms or ... I`ve been wanting to know this for a while. I`ve been wanting to know what do you guys do?
"I ain`t trying to get in your business. I just wanna know what y`all do."
Garfield tried to handle the query smartly by saying: "Here`s the thing, you know the answer to that because we`ve been sharing the same bedroom."
To that, DeGenres said: "Oh, it`s you two. I see,`` adding, ``You`re the couple that everybody talks about."
She even commented on their "great chemistry".
Stone brushed it off, laughed and steered the conversation towards the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS