Ellen Page can`t wait for marriage
London: Actress Ellen Page, who announced she is gay in February, says she cannot wait anymore to settle down with someone.
The 27-year-old star said she wants a family life but wants to adopt a child and not give birth, reportedly. "I am so stoked to get married. I am such a romantic, it`s awful. I don`t think I`d want to make a kid, but I`d love to raise one," she recently said in an interview.
The `Juno` star announced her sexuality during a personal speech delivered at a human rights campaign in Las Vegas earlier this year, and she insists her life has improved since she has come out.
"I knew I would be happier. But I wouldn`t have anticipated just how happy I am and how every tiny little aspect of my life feels better," she said.
The brunette beauty, who told her parents she was gay at the age of 19, was worried that her sexuality would jeopardise her chances of having a successful career.
"For so long I just sort of thought, `You just can`t. I love being an actor, it`s a huge part of my life, so I`m going to keep that private.` And, `Oh, I have to keep it private because my job is about creating an illusion`. Because I don`t see heterosexual actresses going to great lengths to hide their heterosexuality," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split