Elton John unveils new son Elijah for first time
London: Singer Elton John and partner David Furnish have proudly unveilled the picture of his new baby son Elijah Joseph Daniel Furnish-John.
John, 65, and Furnish have posed with the tot and first son Zachary, two, for a family snap and the singer says he shares a close bond with the mystery woman who acted as surrogate to both his children, reported Daily Mirror.
"She is a wonderful, kind and loving woman, who we love like a sister. We have a very close bond with her and were in constant touch throughout the pregnancy. She has given us two amazing gifts and we in turn have a duty of care to her and are fiercely protective of her anonymity," John said.
Elijah, who was born in California, on January 11 was conceived using the same egg donor as elder brother Zachary.
"Throughout our lives we have both loved and been loved, but the love of a parent for his or her child is different to anything else, as all parents will know. You find new depths of love, and experience pure joy," Furnish said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage