Emilie Ravin, husband announce divorce for the second time
Los Angeles: `Lost` star Emilie de Ravin and husband Josh Janowicz are heading for divorce for the second time, in eight years of their marriage.
The actress previously filed for divorce from Janowicz in 2007 and he has cited irreconcible differences in the documents, reportedly.
Janowicz has also revealed in the divorce documents that they had been separated since November 2013.
Ravin and Janowicz first married on June 19, 2006 in Australia. The couple then decided to end their marriage after six months. The divorce petition laid dormant for two years and Josh was not served with any legal papers at that time.
Josh got served with divorce papers in 2009 and the pair announced that it was heading for divorce but never did.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival