Emily Maynard marries fiance Tyler Johnson?
Los Angeles: `The Bachelorette` star Emily Maynard has reportedly tied the knot with fiance Tyler Johnson in a secret wedding ceremony.
The 26-year-old star of the eighth season of `The Bachelorette` married Johnson, 27 at his parents` farm in South Carolina last weekend, but originally told guests that it was only an engagement party, reportedly.
"Emily met a bunch of relatives at a restaurant for lunch and they had presents for her," an insider said. At around six in the evening, several limos were spotted outside Maynard`s home before the special occasion.
Maynard and Johnson first met before she started filming the series in spring 2012 and got engaged last January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours