Eminem may reconcile with ex-wife
Los Angeles: Rapper Eminem is likely to reunite with is ex-wife Kim Scott, believes the latter`s mother, Kathleen Sluck.
Sluck revealed that Eminem, who has twice been married to Scott, and her daughter are closer than ever, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We see him all the time. I think they might get back together. They get on better than ever," she told The Sun on Sunday newspaper.
Meanwhile, even Marie Hartter, the grandmother of the musician`s adopted daughter Whitney, who Scott had from another relationship, also insisted that the estranged couple could still make their romance work.
"They`ve been in love since they were 14 or 15 and that`s not going to stop any time soon. They will probably grow old together. As much as he says he hates her in his music, he loves her that much too," Hartter said.
"They`re an explosive couple, it`s like throwing gas on a fire. I`ve always felt she was his one true love - and she has always felt the same way about him," she added.
Eminem and Scott first got married in 1999 and parted ways in 2001. They again exchanged vows in 2006 and separated the same year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!