Emma Watson splits from boyfriend
London: `Harry Potter` star Emma Watson has separated from her long-term boyfriend, Will Adamowicz.
The pair have split due to the 23-year-old actress` hectic film schedule and they are no longer in contact with each other, reported Dailt Mirror.
The shock separation comes despite rumours of an impending engagement between Watson and the millionaire`s son.
Watson, best known for her role as Hermoine Granger in the `Harry Potter` films ? and Adamowicz met as students at Oxford in 2011.
They were last spotted together in November at the Shepherd`s Bush Empire in west London, watching acoustic folk rock trio The Staves.
News of the break-up preceded eyebrow-raising pictures of Adamowicz, 23 - taken during a New Year party in New York - being uploaded on to social networking site Facebook.
The Oxford graduate is seen with white powder spread across a table in front of him.
But, responding to the suggestion that the picture is compromising, Adamowicz denied the packets in the picture contained drugs.
A short time later the account which featured the picture was deleted.
The former `Harry Potter` actress is starring in upcoming blockbuster `Noah` where she plays the titular character`s adopted daughter Ila alongside Russell Crowe as Noah and Jennifer Connelly as his wife.
Watson is also set to star as a bipolar writer in the film adaptation of Emma Forrest`s memoir `Your Voice in My Head`, which will be directed by Francesca Gregorini.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row