Engagement with Meera intact, says fiance Naveed
Lahore: Actress Meera’s fiance, Capt Naveed, has said that he has arrived in Pakistan to end baseless propaganda against her and to confirm that their engagement is indeed intact. During a crowded press conference at his residence in Township on Friday, he said he was absolutely unfazed by baseless propaganda against Meera and that the decision of their marriage’s time and date would be fixed by the two families.
He also said that the man who had appeared on the media and issued statements after claiming to be his father was an imposter since he had no relation with him, according to a website.
Naveed added the allegation against Meera by his fake father about snatching 400,000 US dollars through fraud was absolutely wrong. To another query about Attiq’s case against Meera, he said it did not make any difference to him and hoped she would be cleared by the court.
Naveed also mentioned that his family was very happy on Meera’s receiving the Pride of Performance award.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amrita Sher-Gil self-portrait breaks records, sells for Rs 18.2 crore
- See in pic: Sharp, fierce Salman Khan in 'Sultan' first look
- I would rather slash my wrists than play Bond again: Daniel Craig
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Kavita Kaushik fumes, walks out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla...’ grand finale- Know why