Enrique Iglesias` father has never met Anna Kournikova
Los Angeles: Singer Enrique Iglesias` father and Spanish singer Julio Iglesias says he has never been in the same room as his son`s girlfriend, former tennis player Anna Kournikova, and that he has never met her.
The 38-year-old singer is in a relationship with the Russian tennis player for 12 years, reportedly.
Julio told Billboard magazine: "The last 14 years, 15 years of my life have flown by. And that`s the only way I can truly explain it. There`s no reason why - it`s not his fault, and it`s not my fault."
Enrique started dating Kournikova after meeting her on the set of his "Escape" music video in 2001.
He said that he has no plans to get married.
"I`m not against marriage, not at all, but when you`ve been with someone for such a long time, I don`t think it`s going to bring us closer together. I don`t think it`s going to make us any happier," said Enrique.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage