Eric Benet, wife expecting second child
Los Angeles: Singer Eric Benet and wife Manuela Testolini are expecting their second child.
Benet and Testolini, who are already parents to a 2-year-old daughter Lucia Bella, will welcome their second child in summer, reported a leaing magazine.
"She is due this summer," Benet`s representative said.
The `Sometimes I Cry` singer shared the news in a cute photo. The photo shows Lucia standing in front of a to-do-list. Some of the tasks which she checked included learning to walk and talk, but the last point which reads "become a big sister" has not been checked off yet.
Benet and Testolini got married in 2011. They welcomed Lucia the next year.
Benet previously was married to Halle Berry. They separated in 2005 after three years of marriage. Testolini, meanwhile, was married to Prince.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar