Eva Longoria desires `many soul mates`
Washington: Eva Longoria has revealed that she doesn’t believe in having just one soul mate over a life time but also admitted that not all of them will be “``necessarily romantic”.
The 37-year-old former ‘Desperate Housewives’ actress, who split from ex-husband Tony Parker in November 2010, doesn’t think a soul mate is limited to just one person and says it doesn’t always have to be romantic.
“I think you have many soul mates over a lifetime. And they’re not all necessarily romantic,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I think that your friends are your soul mates, too, and family members. You can have a lot of special connections with a lot of people,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks