Eva Longoria single, again
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria and Ernesto Arguello have reportedly ended their relationship after being with each other briefly.
The 38-year-old was with Arguello for almost four month, but decided to part ways this week, reports tmz.com.
The two met while Longoria was producing her dating show "Ready For Love". Arguello was a bachelor on the program.
According to a source, there are chances that the couple will rekindle romance. "They`re just on hold right now," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire