Evan Rachel Wood denies Michelle Rodriguez dating rumours
Los Angeles: Actress Evan Rachel Wood has denied reports of being romantically linked to Michelle Rodriguez. Wood, 26, who recently announced her separation from husband Jamie Bell, took to Twitter to dispel rumours of hooking up with the `Fast and Furious 6` actress, reportedly.
"Looks like someone is already trying to start a rumour that I `hooked up` with Michelle Rodriguez at `An Evening with Women`," Wood, who is bisexual, wrote.
"I have never even said `hello` to Michelle Rodriguez. I think its convenient someone chose to make up the story now and not that night. Also just because you are in a photo with someone doesn`t mean you spoke or slept together," she added. Wood and Bell announced their separation last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Bharti Singh - Haarsh Limbhachiyaa had a Roka ceremony?
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids