Evan Rachel Wood had crush on Nikki Reed
Los Angeles: Actress Evan Rachel Wood has revealed that she had a crush on her "Thirteen" co-star Nikki Reed.
"Thirteen", directed by Catherine Hardwicke, was loosely based on Reed`s troubled teenage years.
According to femalefirst.co.uk, during an online question and answer session last week to mark the film`s tenth anniversary, Wood confessed: "I did have a crush on Nikki. I don`t think I realised at the time that it was, like, a full-blown crush but I definitely remember having feelings and thinking she was so beautiful."
"I thought you were so gorgeous and fun and there was something about you. The relationships you have with girls when you`re a teenager - there`s a part of you that wants to be them, there`s a part of you that kind of hates them, and there`s a part of you that`s kind of in love with them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!