Fame has made me more interesting to women: Michael Fassbender
Washington: Michael Fassbender has revealed that women have become more interested in him ever since he became famous.
According to GQ Magazine, the 36-year-old German-Irish actor said that he has become "more successful in terms of talking to a girl", as they have become more interested in him after he acquired fame, People Magazine reported.
The `Shame` actor also spoke about his dating track record and admitted that his longest relationship so far, has lasted two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback