Fame has made me more interesting to women: Michael Fassbender
Washington: Michael Fassbender has revealed that women have become more interested in him ever since he became famous.
According to GQ Magazine, the 36-year-old German-Irish actor said that he has become "more successful in terms of talking to a girl", as they have become more interested in him after he acquired fame, People Magazine reported.
The `Shame` actor also spoke about his dating track record and admitted that his longest relationship so far, has lasted two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ mints over Rs 500 crores!
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel