Fame made broken engagement more difficult: Katherine Jenkins
London: Opera star Katherina Jenkins says that her split from TV presenter Gethin Jones was made more difficult because it played out in the spotlight.
The 32-year-old singer`s engagement to the Welsh host came to an end in late 2011, reported Daily Star.
"Last year was crazy. It started off in a personal sense in a very devastating way when Gethin and I broke up, and I didn`t know how it was going to work out...
"Public break-ups are difficult. Going through that is devastating anyway but when it`s `out there`, people feel free to comment. That`s weird, and it makes it more difficult. I don`t talk about my relationships ever and I will never disclose what happened, but it always amazes me how people think they know what went on, then judge you on it, when the reality couldn`t be more different," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar