Fame made broken engagement more difficult: Katherine Jenkins
London: Opera star Katherina Jenkins says that her split from TV presenter Gethin Jones was made more difficult because it played out in the spotlight.
The 32-year-old singer`s engagement to the Welsh host came to an end in late 2011, reported Daily Star.
"Last year was crazy. It started off in a personal sense in a very devastating way when Gethin and I broke up, and I didn`t know how it was going to work out...
"Public break-ups are difficult. Going through that is devastating anyway but when it`s `out there`, people feel free to comment. That`s weird, and it makes it more difficult. I don`t talk about my relationships ever and I will never disclose what happened, but it always amazes me how people think they know what went on, then judge you on it, when the reality couldn`t be more different," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi