Family reminds me to keep marriage vows: Matt Damon
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Matt Damon loved renewing his wedding vows in front of his family because they will remind him to keep them.
The 42-year-old actor and his wife Luciana Barroso, who married in 2005 and raise four daughters, Alexia, 14, Isabella, six, Gia, four, and two-year-old Stella, together, held a ceremony at the Sugar Beach resort in St Lucia earlier this month where they celebrated their wedding again, reported People magazine.
"It`s nice to say your vows in front of family. That`s the point of taking the vows. These are people who will hold you to them. One of my vows was I gave her the side of the bed closer to the bathroom. And if I don`t stick to that, I`m gonna hear from my mom, brother and father," he said.
`The Bourne Identity` star also revealed he and Luciana chose to have a small wedding ceremony over the Holiday Season at City Hall in New York in 2005 because they wanted to avoid the paparazzi.
"We thought our whole holiday break was going to get ruined with people hanging around, with helicopters and all that stuff. So we literally ran to the city and just tied the knot really quickly, just to kind of nip that whole thing in the bud," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi