Farrah Abraham `flirting` with Charlie Sheen via text message
Washington: Farrah Abraham and Charlie Sheen are apparently willing to hook up and are trying to work out on their time slot for each other.
According to TMZ.com, the duo is flirting with each other through text messages and trying to arrange for meetings for coffee or a playdate with their kids, Contactmusic reported.
The backdoor teen mom, 23, contacted Sheen earlier this year asking him to meet up sometime, because she was his big fan.
The only thing stopping the union from happening is their scheduling conflicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!