Fashion, beauty items to be avoided on first date
New York: Getting ready for your first date? Avoid things like new dress and head scarf.
There are a few items that should never be worn on a first date, reports a website.
* Something brand new: Yes, you just bought it and are keen to wear it, but you definitely haven`t ironed it out. Maybe your new skirt flies up when you walk or your new shoes give you blisters. All of these problems aren`t ones you want to face while you`re trying to impress someone new.
* A head scarf: It requires way too much readjusting and will most likely make your date wonder whether you have a headache or something.
* Anything out of the ordinary: If you`re a girl who normally wears lip balm and mascara, a full face of make-up on the first date is misleading. If date one leads to date two and three, you`re not going to continue to apply make-up all the time.
* A band T-shirt of a band you don`t listen to: It will most likely result in some pretty awkward conversation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!