Fergie credits successful marriage to cooking with hubby
Washington: Fergie has attributed cooking and singing with her husband Josh Duhamel for their successful marriage. The Black Eyed Peas star is enjoying the group’s current hiatus as she gets to spend more time with Duhamel - whom she married in 2009 after five years of dating and insists that they always enjoy being together.
On being asked about the secret of their successful relationship, Fergie said: ‘‘we like each other, we like hanging out together, we have fun.
‘‘We have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs, not to give too much away, not going any further than that, but we have a good time together, and it’s nice to get to have that quality time. We enjoy it,” a website has quoted her as telling a news channel.
The ‘I Gotta Feeling’ hitmaker wants to have children with Duhamel but insists they are not ready to start a family just yet.
“It’s not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely. But we want to have a family, so that is in the cards, but it’s just not this second,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours