For happy marriage, keep track: Nikki Reed
Los Angeles: Actress Nikki Reed, who is married to Paul McDonald, says the secret to their happy marriage is that they try to keep a track of each other.
According to her, having a normal relationship is not easy in Hollywood.
"I feel like especially being in this crazy, weirdo world that we are in, where we are making movies and people are on tour, it`s just so easy to lose track of what`s important," Reed told people.com.
"I feel like it`s really important to just be with each other and make the other person a priority," added the 24-year-old.
The couple, who celebrated their first wedding anniversary in October last year, has no plans to start a family anytime soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!