For happy marriage, keep track: Nikki Reed
Los Angeles: Actress Nikki Reed, who is married to Paul McDonald, says the secret to their happy marriage is that they try to keep a track of each other.
According to her, having a normal relationship is not easy in Hollywood.
"I feel like especially being in this crazy, weirdo world that we are in, where we are making movies and people are on tour, it`s just so easy to lose track of what`s important," Reed told people.com.
"I feel like it`s really important to just be with each other and make the other person a priority," added the 24-year-old.
The couple, who celebrated their first wedding anniversary in October last year, has no plans to start a family anytime soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year